Nov 20, 2009
Over ten years ago I represented a doctor of osteopathic medicine (DO) before the Missouri Board of Healing Arts who ended up losing his license to practice medicine. Why? Because he believed in and practiced natural healing remedies like chelation therapy. He did not and does not believe in big pharma, phrmacia, sorcery for the healing of our illnesses. Instead, he believes in God’s natural remedies. I have personally seen and even experienced him working wonders with the simplest of things, like castor oil and chelation therapy.
Well, just today I read the following article which testifies to the healing of a woman many of you have read about lately who was almost killed by the toxicity of the flu vaccine she recently took. As you read it you will discover some of the reasons why the medical establishment wants to destroy these good doctors like the one I represented.
Woman ‘Incurably’ Crippled by Vaccine Cured by Alternative Healer
Oct 28, 2009
Preventing Swine Flu
Dr. Vinay Goyal is an MBBS,DRM,DNB (Intensivist and Thyroid specialist) having clinical experience of over 20 years. He has worked in institutions like Hinduja Hospital , Bombay Hospital , Saifee Hospital , Tata Memorial etc. Presently, he is heading our Nuclear Medicine Department and Thyroid clinic at Riddhivinayak Cardiac and Critical Centre, Malad (W).
The following message given by him, I feel makes a lot of sense and is important for all to know:
The only portals of entry are the nostrils and mouth/throat. In a global epidemic of this nature, it’s almost impossible to avoid coming into contact with H1N1 in spite of all precautions. Contact with H1N1 is not so much of a problem as proliferation is.
While you are still healthy and not showing any symptoms of H1N1 infection, in order to prevent proliferation, aggravation of symptoms and development of secondary infections, some very simple steps, not fully highlighted in most official communications, can be practiced (instead of focusing on how to stock N95 or Tamiflu):
1. Frequent hand-washing (well highlighted in all official communications).
2. “Hands-off-the-face” approach. Resist all temptations to touch any part of face (unless you want to eat, bathe or slap).
3. *Gargle twice a day with warm salt water (use Listerine if you don’t trust salt) *H1N1 takes 2-3 days after initial infection in the throat/ nasal cavity to proliferate and show characteristic symptoms. Simple gargling prevents proliferation. In a way, gargling with salt water has the same effect on a healthy individual that Tamiflu has on an infected one. Don’t underestimate this simple, inexpensive and powerful preventative method.
4. Similar to 3 above, *clean your nostrils at least once every day with warm salt water . *Not everybody may be good at Jala Neti or Sutra Neti (very good Yoga asanas to clean nasal cavities), but *blowing the nose hard once a day and swabbing both nostrils with cotton buds dipped in warm salt water is very effective in bringing down viral population.*
5. *Boost your natural immunity with foods that are rich in Vitamin C (Amla and other citrus fruits). *If you have to supplement with Vitamin C tablets, make sure that it also has Zinc to boost absorption.
6. *Drink as much of warm liquids (tea, coffee, etc) as you can. *Drinking warm liquids has the same effect as gargling, but in the reverse direction. They wash off proliferating viruses from the throat into the stomach where they cannot survive, proliferate or do any harm.
Neti pots and sinus rinse kits are available at the drug store and relatively inexpensive….under $15.
I suggest you pass this on to your entire e-list. You never know who might pay attention to it — and STAY ALIVE because of it.