But know this, that in the last days grievous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, haughty, railers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, implacable, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, no lovers of good, traitors, headstrong, puffed up, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God; holding a form of godliness, but having denied the power therefore. From these also turn away. (2 Timothy 3:1-5)
We live in the last of “the last days,” the few days before the “rapture,” the revelation of the sons of God, the elohim. It is time, yea past time, to come out from among the inhabitants of Mystery Babylon and to be separate. What does this mean?
- Come out of the multitude of churches who say they worship and serve Christ, yet deny Him in all their acts and professions. They hold to a form of godliness, yet they deny the power of living a holy life in an unholy world.
- Quit trying to change government. God has ordained the powers that be in order to show sin as utterly sinful. If you try to attain to power in this day, you too will become corrupted. Just look at President Bush’s administration. It was mainly supported by Christians, yet did not further the agenda of the Kingdom of God in even one instance.
- Pull your children out of public schools while you still have that right. Public schools corrupt the morals of our youth and actively implement the agenda of antichrist. Christians can be involved in public schools as teachers and administrators so long as they do not defile their consciences by personally implementing evil ideas. Workers in the public schools should see themselves as akin to missionaries in a godless nation.
- Redeem the time for the days are evil. Be led of the Holy Spirit to do that which God wants YOU to do.
- Quit bickering over doctrine. Doctrine does not save you and argument is fruitless. God Himself leads us into all truth through his Son Jesus Christ.