Lawlessness is the preeminent sign that we live in the last days, just prior to the return of Jesus Christ to reign through his overcoming saints on the earth.
We live in a day when rulers and ruled alike practice lawlessness with impunity. Those who strive to act lawfully actually become prey for the lawless.
TEACHING ON THE LAW FROM THE LAWLESSNESS SERIES PUBLISHED IN 2013
- Paul’s Use of the Law
- Establishing God’s Law
- Remember the Law of Moses
- Every Jot and Tittle (1)
- Every Jot and Tittle (2)
- Entering God’s Rest
NEWS ARTICLES RELATING TO LAWLESSNESS IN SOCIETY
- The Hate Crimes law is the epitome of lawlessness. It calls evil good, protects the perverted, and persecutes the lawful. The end is near.
- Maryland has a law in place in order prevent the truth of illegal matters being told. They would rather prosecute one who reveals truth than people who would help pimp 15 year old sex slaves. Ah, life in America…
- Suppressing the Truth
- The Administration protects its own at the expense of the rule of law
- Equal Protection to Sin & Commit Crimes
- Sheriff enforcing the immigration laws is harassed by the powers that be
- Tiller the Killer acquitted
- The Connection Between Tiller and Ross
- The Beast Rapes & Murders 8 Month Old Baby